Gartner Identifies Top 10 Mobile Technologies and Capabilities for 2015 and 2016.
1. Multiplatform/architecture, (native/hybrid/web);
3. Advanced Mobile User Experience Design;
4. High-precision location sensing (indoor gps, beacons, bluetooth, nfc);
5. wearable devices (e.g. watch, glass, health sensors);
6. New wifi standards (e.g. AC);
7. Enterprise mobile management (device/app/people/data);
8. Mobile-Connected Smart Objects (internet of things);
9. LTE(-A) (improve network speed);
10. Metrics and monitoring tools (app perf monitoring);
Hyperplatform enables on-demand business transformation – Cloud360.
1. A Hyperplatform lets us embrace diverse technologies, platforms and solutions so we can manage them in a single seamless environment. Partners with AWS, NetApp, MS, IBM, Qualys, Savvis, Splunk, Verizon Terramark, VMWare.
2. Cloud360 paltform supports an ever-expanding list of platforms for cloud-based and virtual computing deployments – including all the industry’s leaders – protecting our IT investment now and assuring us the opportunity to grow and change our IT infrastructure as needed in the future. List of platforms supported now are AWS, Azure, Savvis, Verizon Terramark, VMWare
Tagged with: Cloud
Posted in Cloud
Introducing Cloud-init in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4.
Article that demonstrates AWS CloudFormation template to deploy an instance of RHEL 6.4, install a web server, and configure the firewall settings to accept web traffic.
Tagged with: AWS
Posted in Cloud
Elevator Pitch Sentence Structure
For <Target Customer>, who has <Customer Need>, <Product Name> is a <Market Category> that <One Key Benefit>, unlike <Competition>, the product <Unique Differentiator>.
Want a Perfect Elevator Pitch? Just Fill in the Blanks | Inc.com.